Catherine approaches health holistically, taking into account a person's physical, emotional and mental state of health as a whole. She enjoys working with people and assisting them in gaining a greater understanding of their body.
Catherine treats patients with a range of conditions, including:
- Rehabilitation following illness or surgery
- Postural changes during/post pregnancy
- Chronic and degenerative illnesses
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Sports injuries
- Posture/lifestyle related musculoskeletal complaints
Catherine is committed to furthering her knowledge and understanding of the body's structure and function, and keeping up-to-date with techniques. She is currently studying for a Masters in Osteopathy at the London School of Osteopathy.
More information about therapies.